‹ Back to search results
Executive Search Consultant
To place candidates in job opportunities with TechNET CxO’s clients on either a permanent or interim basis.
- To actively canvass existing and potential new clients with a view to obtaining details of current recruitment requirements.
- To take extensive details from clients, either over the telephone or face-to-face, regarding any relevant vacancies they are currently recruiting for.
- Where necessary, successfully negotiate Terms of Business with a view to maximising TechNET IT’s financial capabilities.
- To accurately input all client and vacancy details onto Bullhorn and Invenias.
- To search for candidates using all available media. (TechNET IT database, LinkedIn, Job boards, etc)
- To effectively and proactively headhunt Senior Candidates
- To build research packs and candidate briefing packs
- To define and create Search Strategies, working collaboratively with Clients to design bespoke search processes.
- To manage all advertising and headhunting response in a professional and timely fashion.
- Pre-screen all candidates, either over the telephone or by face-to-face interview, to attain their suitability and interest in any given vacancy.
- To introduce all relevant candidates to TechNET CxO’s clients via the agreed method.
- To create full and engaging Executive Summaries for shortlisted candidates.
- Offer interview guidance to all candidates prior to the interview.
- Take feedback from all candidates immediately after any interview has taken place, whilst trying to overcome any possible reservations, and communicate this to the client.
- Act as a consultant when brokering offers of employment.
- Take accurate details of any job offers and relay these details to the candidate immediately.
- Where necessary, contact the client on the scheduled start date to confirm candidate attendance and invoicing details.
- Where possible visit clients at their premises to establish a better working relationship between TechNET CxO and the client.
- To develop client relationships, always presenting TechNET in the most professional light.
- To identify and formalise client agreements where possible to PSL/Sole supplier/MV status.
- To map your market sector, demonstrating thorough understanding of your industry, potential growth and competitors.
- To fly the TechNET flag and support all company decisions.
- To achieve your monthly financial target (minimum £150,000 per annum of invoiced revenue), as agreed with the Manager.
- To always promote TechNET in a positive manner
- To always promote TechNET’s clients in a positive manner