‹ Back to search results
Account Executive, DACH
Germany - Berlin
to £130K per Year
Role: Account Executive, DACH
Location: Berlin, Germany
Package: Basic + OTE + Benefits – up to €250,000
I am currently exclusively partnered with an incredible rapid-growth scale-up organisation in the SaaS space. They offer a cutting-edge suite of decentralized communications products that are completely disrupting the market across the globe. This is a company with a conscience. In a world where our personal data is used as a commodity, they are on a mission to ensure everyone’s human right to privacy is not compromised!
I am looking to identify an outstanding Account Executive to focus on winning Enterprise Accounts within the DACH region, leading and taking ownership of the revenue across the territory.
In this newly created role, you will leverage creative marketing, account management, use cases, and sales tactics to deliver a differentiated value proposition to large enterprises across multiple verticals as well as national governments.
- Overachieve on revenue targets by executing the go-to-market strategy in the DACH region
- Grow existing accounts and close new logos by evangelizing their mission and articulating value-based selling strategies, utilising the portfolio of use cases and differentiating against competition
- Drive the entire sales journey from qualification to contract negotiations and close
- Ensure accurate forecasting and optimise resource allocation
- Be the voice of your customers and provide feedback internally and early analysis on market trends
Skills & Experience
- A customer-centric, passionate approach
- A natural curiosity to open-source technologies
- A desire to make an impact on the world
- Strong experience in strategic sales to Fortune-100 companies and / or the public sector
- SaaS sales experience
- Experience building a go-to-market strategy and sales plan
- A desire to be a significant part of building a big, disruptive business
- An ability to understand business requirements and map them to use cases we can offer.
- An understanding of on-premise software as well as Professional Services