‹ Back to search results
Director of Product Management
United Kingdom - London
to £130K per Year
Location: London / Zagreb
Salary: up to £120,000 + bonus
My client, a leading commerce and subscriber management platform, is undergoing a significant period of growth and is looking for a Director of Product Management to join their rapidly growing team. Their industry leading CPQ engine drives productivity and profits to their catalogue of Media and Utility/Energy clients, helping them go to market quicker, sell quicker, increase sales, deliver quicker, and improve order accuracy.
They are looking for a Director of Product Management to set the strategic vision and roadmap for their product suite. Ideally with experience in a scale-up environment, the eventual post holder will be required to engage with customers, partners, and stakeholders to determine the 'what' and 'why' of the client's innovation program. Working closely with R&D, Marketing, Sales, Services, and Customer Success teams, this is a truly exciting opportunity to join a well-funded scale-up and have genuine impact on the future success of the business.
- Build and maintain good knowledge of the client's product suite, target markets/industries, client base, partners, and the business' strategic roadmap
- Identify opportunities for diversification, differentiation, and innovation through effective markets analysis
- Employ a range of methods to drive ideation
- Run workshops with key SMEs to define personas, analyse requirements, and develop user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria
- Develop roadmaps aligned to commercially defined outcomes and build business cases
- Actively contribute to cross-functional, agile teams to help develop concepts to MVP and beyond
- CompSci or related degree
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management at an enterprise software company (preferably in SaaS)
- Keen to develop their long-term product management prospects
- Superb requirements analysis skillset.
- Superb business, analytical, and technical skillset - able to effectively establish and track KPIs
- First-rate communication skills (spoken, written, presentation) regardless of audience (partners, colleagues, subordinates, leadership, stakeholders)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Collaborative, emotionally intelligent approach to leadership
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience managing/mentoring other product managers
Thanks for your interest, I look forward to hearing from you.