‹ Back to search results
Product Design Manager
United Kingdom - London
Role: Product Design Manager
Location: Remote (European Time zone)
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Equity
I am currently exclusively partnered with an incredible rapid-growth scale-up organisation in the SaaS space. They offer a cutting-edge suite of decentralized communications products that are completely disrupting the market across the globe. This is a company with a conscience. In a world where our personal data is used as a commodity, they are on a mission to ensure everyone’s human right to privacy is not compromised!
I am looking to identify a passionate and tech-savvy Product Design Manager to build and mould the Design organisation across the company, globally. Joining as the first Product Design Manager, this person will have direct line management responsibility for 5 Product Designers, which will grow to 11 this year, coaching and leading the team to drive their career growth and improve on their product design skills.
Skills and Experience
- Strong track record of designing products that users rave about
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with Product and Engineering teams
- Experience in building and leading Product Design teams
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding with the ability to “talk tech” when needed
- Highly empathetic and servant leader
- Exceptional communication skills
- Inspirational leader with the ability to take people on a journey with you