Contact us for a seamless and bespoke approach to compliment your needs.
First-class Executive Search Recruitment Solutions
TechNET CxO offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class Executive Search hiring solutions and research services to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2018, we have exceptionally smart and knowledgeable consultants that work with organisations in partnerships to achieve the most effective process possible. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple specialisms with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique recruitment solution within each of the following specialisms:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all Executive Search requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to turn over every stone and explore every avenue to provide the absolute best talent for your organisation.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
GET THE APP
The New TechNET CxO App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
United Kingdom - London
... Read more
Role: Client Principal
Salary: £150,000 + £100,000 package
I’m currently partnered with a rapidly growing, market leading professional services consultancy that deliver Cloud and DevOps solutions. A market leader with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board an experienced, technically minded strategic closer to join an extremely successful established team and join this journey of rapid growth with the business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in delivering consultative sales to C-Suite level decision makers, experience within selling solutions into the financial services, Telco or E-Comm industry. For the right candidate this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking and disruptive organisation with a vested interest in developing its people into market experts.
- To be consultative and advise ways to optimise and maximise profitability of existing service offerings.
- Collaborate with consulting and technology services partners to win and deliver new client engagements.
- Provide industry insight for the business’ service offerings (to ensure their market relevance) in the Financial Services, and one or more of Manufacturing, Utilities or Retail industries.
- Understand a client’s strategy inside out, identifying opportunities to improve the partnership and increase revenue.
- Engage and maintain C-Suite and line-of-business relationships within the customer organisation to become a trusted advisor and achieve their business goals, Cloud and DevOps strategies and redefine their industries.
- Model Cost/Benefits to create compelling business cases for Cloud & DevOps adoption.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering background but now working in a business-consulting role
- First-hand experience of leading Cloud and DevOps adoption and/or digital transformation within the Financial Services, and one or more of Manufacturing, Utilities or Retail industries.
- A track record of creating, selling, and delivering multi-million-pound deals, technology consulting engagements.
- Experience of developing and promoting governance models supporting the best practice in Cloud & DevOps adoption.
- To bring an existing contact of senior technologists within target enterprise clients.
- Strong business acumen in specialised areas (strategy, product development, organisational change, business change).
- Able to understand customer business drivers and strategies, to measure and monitor the benefits Cloud & DevOps adoption
United Kingdom - London
to £120K per Year
... Read more
Role: Solution Architect
Location: St Paul’s, London
Salary range: £100,000 - £120,000
I am currently partnered with a rapidly growing, ambitious software organisation embedded in the incredibly exciting world of Fraud, authorisation and authentication. A market leader with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board several bright, inquisitive and data driven Solution Architects that have a passion for identity fraud prevention and developing their market knowledge in order to progress rapidly within the business.
The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in the organisation as a key stakeholder in the Technology team and assist in determining the future direction of the business by developing pattens and improving technical debt.
- Design and evaluate the product Solution by evaluating product epics, revised infrastructure designs, architectural patterns, or security requirements.
- Guide Engineering, Quality Assurance DevOps teams in the implementation of the solution by reviewing approaches, elaborating solutions, or gaining approving for significant architectural decisions.
- Create or modify architectural patterns to provide practical assistance to Engineering teams that align to the business’s technical product strategy.
- Partner with Product owners to develop product architectural blueprints and roadmaps that align with architectural standards and technology strategy.
- Support the client facing teams with product or technical knowledge in response to requests.
Skills and Qualifications
- To have six years of experience working in an application solution design role.
- In addition to application solution design at least two years of experience in any two of the following domains: business, information, security, infrastructure.
- A strong understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google).
- Broad understanding of authentication mechanisms.
- High level understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques.
United Kingdom - London
to £70K per Year
... Read more
Role: Sales Manager
Location: Richmond Upon Thames
Salary: £60,000 + £20,000 (uncapped)
I am currently partnered with an extremely ambitious, rapidly expanding organisation that has recently been included in the Financial Times 2021 top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. This company have a multi software solution that is embedded in the ever growing, ever expanding world of E-commerce, this company are growing from strength to strength, so is looking to onboard multiple intelligent, hungry and success driven sales individuals that are looking to springboard their career and progress.
The ideal candidate will have Sales Manager experience and a great interest and experience in the E-commerce sector. For the right person this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career in a young, dynamic forward-thinking and disruptive organisation.
- Responsible for actively engaging with global brands and retailers and selling business across multiple geographies
- Successfully negotiate and close deals at Director and C-level within the retail sector
- Working collaboratively with the sales team to chase provided leads while also creating own target list and pipeline of future new business.
- Utilise your existing network of senior level contacts
- Lead from the front and proudly represent the business as a proud ambassador.
- Be flexible and regularly travel, primarily in the UK and Europe
Skills and Qualifications
- To be engaging in face-to-face meetings, comfortable and confident on the phone as well as showing the ability to demonstrate excellent written communication to provide consultative strategy.
- To believe in the product and can authentically sell the organisations story.
- To hit the ground running and always striving to discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable, effective campaigns.
- Demonstrable track record of negotiating and closing deals and meeting or exceeding sales quota. This can be in a software products and solutions or SaaS company, preferably with consumer brands and retail stores, or in another capacity within the retail industry.
- You are a skilled salesperson with a strong network of senior level contacts within the retail sector
- Have the ability to pitch face to face with conviction.
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- To be tenacious in hitting and exceeding set targets.
Careers Secured in 2019
Projects in Action
“Simon sourced my latest role for me, from a wide available candidate pool. Understood his recruiting clients needs, careful to match them with what I was looking for in a role. Rare, in today’s modern, commoditised recruitment market. Diligent and quickly Simon sourced interview opportunities / feedback afterwards, very helpful and with a good sense of humour! I strongly recommend him to other candidates, hunting their next role.”
Michael Thornton, Product Manager, Realyse
“My experience of working with Emily has been nothing short of excellent. Hiring for and applying for senior positions can be complex with unique and sensitive challenges to overcome. Emily's approach navigates these intricacies efficiently and effectively. As a candidate I never felt short of information. I always felt confident the recruitment process was progressing at pace. I always felt my needs and value was represented truly. I would highly recommend Emily from both sides of the recruitment. Be it personal career direction or sourcing quality talent and managing through to a successful hire.”
Simon Morton, Engineering Director, Trimble
“Simon is one of the most professional recruiters i have ever worked with , he is dynamic , proactive and always giving constructive feedback , he really helped me out through my recruitment process at my current job, also acting as an immediate transparent link between me and the hiring company. I really appreciate his honesty , preparation and work ethic. the best recruitment process i have ever experienced.”