Helping you achieve you eCommerce recruitment goals
With the decline of traditional brick-and-mortar retail, comes the rapid expansion of the eCommerce industry, with a wealth of opportunity for both technology and digital leaders. From pure-play eCommerce to Digitally Native Brands, TechNET CxO engages with a number of technology centric organisations, driven by creating new and innovative ways to reach consumers through digital channels.
Working with clients in the Marketplaces, Pure-play, B2B eCommerce and Multichannel spaces, the team at TechNET CxO is always looking to engage talent in the following positions:
- Head of eCommerce / eCommerce Director
Latest eCommerce JobsReceive jobs like these by email
United Kingdom - London
to £70K per Year
... Read more
Role: Sales Manager
Location: Richmond Upon Thames
Salary: £60,000 + £20,000 (uncapped)
I am currently partnered with an extremely ambitious, rapidly expanding organisation that has recently been included in the Financial Times 2021 top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. This company have a multi software solution that is embedded in the ever growing, ever expanding world of E-commerce, this company are growing from strength to strength, so is looking to onboard multiple intelligent, hungry and success driven sales individuals that are looking to springboard their career and progress.
The ideal candidate will have Sales Manager experience and a great interest and experience in the E-commerce sector. For the right person this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career in a young, dynamic forward-thinking and disruptive organisation.
- Responsible for actively engaging with global brands and retailers and selling business across multiple geographies
- Successfully negotiate and close deals at Director and C-level within the retail sector
- Working collaboratively with the sales team to chase provided leads while also creating own target list and pipeline of future new business.
- Utilise your existing network of senior level contacts
- Lead from the front and proudly represent the business as a proud ambassador.
- Be flexible and regularly travel, primarily in the UK and Europe
Skills and Qualifications
- To be engaging in face-to-face meetings, comfortable and confident on the phone as well as showing the ability to demonstrate excellent written communication to provide consultative strategy.
- To believe in the product and can authentically sell the organisations story.
- To hit the ground running and always striving to discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable, effective campaigns.
- Demonstrable track record of negotiating and closing deals and meeting or exceeding sales quota. This can be in a software products and solutions or SaaS company, preferably with consumer brands and retail stores, or in another capacity within the retail industry.
- You are a skilled salesperson with a strong network of senior level contacts within the retail sector
- Have the ability to pitch face to face with conviction.
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- To be tenacious in hitting and exceeding set targets.
Head of Acquisition Marketing
United Kingdom - London
... Read more
Global FinTech Business with rapid growth are seeking an aggressive Head of Acquisition Marketing to develop digital marketing capability driving sales and revenue growth. You will be energetic and highly ambitious with a huge drive to make a big impact. You will be experienced across all areas of digital marketing and looking to step up and really make your mark!
- Developing B2B sales and marketing operating model, maximising the flow of leads
- Delivering an aggressive calendar of campaigns across acquisition, activation and engagement
- Working with the Product Manager to define requirements for Martech and Salesforce platforms
- Leading a small team with a high performance culture
- Developing customer activation campaigns, improving conversion and revenue
- You have strong B2B experience across all aspects of digital marketing
- You are confident working within the the SME market
- You have experience delivering a marketing roadmap
- You hold an impressive track record of creating successful CRM marketing campaigns
- You are experienced in managing agency relationships
- You have extensive experience of optimising marketing automation systems
- Commercially focused and an articulate communicator
- You are data driven and comfortable with reporting on your campaigns and their impact across the business.
- You are educated to degree level (ideally within a relevant subject)