With the decline of traditional brick-and-mortar retail, comes the rapid expansion of the eCommerce industry, with a wealth of opportunity for both technology and digital leaders. From pure-play eCommerce to Digitally Native Brands, TechNET CxO engages with a number of technology centric organisations, driven by creating new and innovative ways to reach consumers through digital channels.
Working with clients in the Marketplaces, Pure-play, B2B eCommerce and Multichannel spaces, the team at TechNET CxO is always looking to engage talent in the following positions:
- Head of eCommerce / eCommerce Director
Latest eCommerce JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Technical Architect - EUC, SharePoint, Power BI
to £75K per Year
100 million user business! £100k package... Read more
Technical Architect (EUC) - SharePoint Online, Power BI
- Are you a credible Technical Architect within the EUC space?
- Consider yourself a domain expert within SharePoint Online/O365 & Power BI?
- Want to help carve the roadmap for a 4-year £25M EUC modernisation programme?
- Have the desire to own your domain within and drive serious change?
- Interested in defining governance, best practice, frameworks for an “on-demand” office?
As Technical Architect you'll be joining a newly formed team responsible for bringing the business’ “Office on Demand” dream to life. As part of £20M programme over the next 4 years your role will be instrumental in revolutionising the way your colleagues work like never seen before.
Location: Fully remote until at least July 2021 / 1 day in the office per week thereafter (Bedfordshire)
Free on-site parking + direct London trains in as little as 1 hour.
Salary : £70-75k + 20% bonus (re-aligned for 2021 performance!)
Benefits: 7% pension contribution, life assurance, <£3k share reward, 2 share schemes, 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell + a flexible benefits scheme offering things such as income protection, dental, medical, childcare and much more!
When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but their platforms keep over 100 million users connected around the world. At peak their applications are used by over 20 million customers a month resulting in £1M of daily transitions, 40k concurrent users and 250 changes a second.
- Expert level of domain experience with SharePoint (online & on-prem)
- Strong domain knowledge within Power BI and Power Apps
- Understanding of Microsoft Evergreen
- Must have worked on full end to end projects
- Well versed in HLD - creating reference architecture, roadmap, governance & standards
- Strong track record within Architecture – this is not a support role
- TOGAF would be great to have!
What you can expect:
- Your mission is to create robust HLD, define the As-Is and To-Be, create reference architecture and assess any technical deb.
- You’ll carve out the future roadmap, encompassing the correct standards, governance, frameworks to work towards standardising your domain and really putting your stamp on it, fundamentally shining the light on “how” the business will achieve this.
- You will drive serious change over the next 4 years with defined investment (£25M+) and support from the CIO and an engineering team to support your efforts in terms of resource.
- You’ll work within a specialist Architecture function that spans Identity & Access Management, Productivity & Collaboration, Enterprise Management & Tooling and End User Hardware.
- As a domain expert you are the tip of speer when it comes to technical knowledge and will act as the “go-to” within your domain, working with a range out 3rd party suppliers and an internal engineering team.
- This is NOT a support or “tinkering” type role and you will not be deep-diving support tickets either.
- EXPERIENCED - You have battle scars well-rounded architecture knowledge
- WISE - Able to draw on your past experience and "lessons learned"
- ADAPTABLE - you naturally provide ideas on how to engineer solutions to complex problems
- RESILIENT - setbacks don't phase you & you focus on long term and short-term goals
- CREDIBLE – Able to hold your own and a natural leader
Cyber Security Architect
to £90K per Year
Brand new Cyber Team, 90k + 20%% bonus.... Read more
Cyber Security Technical Architect
Up to £95k DOE
- Are you a Cyber focussed Technical Architect who is highly experienced having ownership of the full lifecycle of security technologies?
- Do you enjoy working closely with enterprise architects, solution architects, technical architects and other senior IT colleagues to ensure services are ‘Secure by Design’
- Can you provide IT teams with cybersecurity focussed technical consultancy?
- How does 100 million users, 4k searches a second and 1 million daily sales sound?
- Interested in security legislation, architecture, and regulatory frameworks?
- Do you have familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Cybersecurity Architecture?
Fully remote until at least April 2021, 2 days in the office per week thereafter. Bedfordshire
£85-95k + 20% bonus (now re-aligned for 2021 performance),
7% pension, 50% rail discount, Life assurance, Share option scheme, 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell more + a flexible benefits scheme offering things such as; income protection, dental, medical, childcare and much more!
When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but at peak times their platforms that keep over 100 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Industry standard frameworks such as ITIL, TOGAF etc.
- Experience of cloud architectures and technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.) and associated certifications e.g. AWS Security
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- Experience of working in a security architecture team including the production of design documentation (HLDs, LLDs, blueprints etc.)
- Experience of security systems and controls, such as vulnerability management, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, SIEM, email security, DLP, NAC, IAM, O365, AWS, SDLC and Web Application Firewalls
- Experience with security legislation, architecture and regulatory frameworks (e.g. PCI-DSS, GDPR, NIS, NIST)
What you can expect:
- Responsible for designing security platforms, applications and tools to deliver against the InfoSec Strategy and programmes, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Definition and ongoing curation of architecture documentation for security platforms and applications: producing architecture blueprints, HLDs and LLDs as required. Contributing to the procurement (RFI/RFP) of cybersecurity technology as needed
- Participation in delivering change and the associated ongoing run, support & maintenance of cybersecurity platforms and applications
- Supporting solution architects and other technical architects in solution design that both depends on and drives change into cybersecurity platforms and applications.
- Definition of cybersecurity specific standards and patterns, and guidance on the security aspects of other IT standards and patterns
- Definition and execution of cybersecurity assurance framework (as part of the wider enterprise Technical Design Assurance framework) to ensure IT change complies with cybersecurity standards and associated risks are registered and managed through collaboration with IT and enterprise risk management.
- Providing IT teams with cybersecurity focussed technical consultancy as well as defining and curating supporting content to both educate and enable IT colleagues to self-serve.
- Supporting the Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance function, assessing risk in IT change and recommending and designing security controls
- Working closely with Security Operations, supporting incidents with other level 3 support teams.
For more information please contact Sam Page at email@example.com
Creative & Content Manager
to £80K per Year
REMOTE - Major Global Brand!... Read more
Creative and Content Lead ( AKA Creative Director, Creative Marketing Manager, Creative Producer)
Package: £60-80k + benefits
Location: 100% remote
The Creative & Content Lead acts as a hands-on motivator for the whole Creative and Content team and is primarily accountable for executing brand visions by capitalizing on their extensive marketing and creative expertise and providing creative direction across Category, and Market Insight.
You will form part of the Marketing Leadership team and will lead your team to success whilst working in harmony with Market Activation Director, Market Leads, Direct to Consumer leads and so on.
You will truly understand of the importance creativity and content plays in 360-degree media campaigns, as well as D2C processes and best practice. Naturally, you will translate marketing goals into strategic objectives and manage the creative process from concept through to production and execution.
Key Areas Of The Role:
- Creative - Direction/Concepts
- Strategic - Processes/Core Strategies/Perspective
- Team Mgmt - Lead Creative Team (Motivate), Create Culture, Understand interaction between other teams, stakeholder mgmt.
- Considerable exposure within a Creative Director, Creative Marketing Manager, Creative Producer, or similar position
- Agency, Consultancy, or client-side marketing team background
- Commercial awareness of how a business works before changes can be made
- Leading and building creative teams
- Strategic expertise and vision, able to present ideas and manage business objectives
- A credible portfolio is ideal! (we look for scale, brands, creative execution, and craft/vision)