With the decline of traditional brick-and-mortar retail, comes the rapid expansion of the eCommerce industry, with a wealth of opportunity for both technology and digital leaders. From pure-play eCommerce to Digitally Native Brands, TechNET CxO engages with a number of technology centric organisations, driven by creating new and innovative ways to reach consumers through digital channels.
Working with clients in the Marketplaces, Pure-play, B2B eCommerce and Multichannel spaces, the team at TechNET CxO is always looking to engage talent in the following positions:
- Head of eCommerce / eCommerce Director
Latest eCommerce JobsReceive jobs like these by email
.Net Technical Architect
to £82K per Year
90 million user business!... Read more
- Are you a .NET Technical Architect/.NET Domain Architect?
- Want to work on systems at major scale supporting over 90 million annual users at peak?
- Interested in defining tech standards, best practice & formulating a "think tank" mentality?
- Interested in being part of newly formed team that will re-engineer these platforms?
- Have a desire to own your area and move systems to Micro-services and .NET Core?
- Looking for a step towards being a Solution or Enterprise Architect?
Location: Fully remote until at least Feb 2021
The Company: When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but at peak times their platforms that keep over 90 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month.
- Background as a .NET Developer
- A number of years of Technical architecture experience - aware of governance, scalability, security, application architecture - the whole picture!
- Demonstrable experience working on large scale systems, ideally a Back End focus
- Proven experience with C# and the .NET/Microsoft stack
- Strong experience with as REST, WCF, Web-API or Micro-services, etc
- Ideally have exposure Message Broker tools such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, ZeroMQ or similar
- Agile experience, but flexible enough to operate "between the lines"
- Cloud experience such as AWS or Azure, .NET Core, E-commerce, Online security
- EXPERIENCED- You have battle scars of being a .NET Developer and well-rounded architecture knowledge
- WISE - Able to draw on your past experience and "lessons learned" in order to help yourself & others
- ADAPTABLE- you naturally provide ideas on how to engineer solutions to complex problems
- RESILIENT- set-backs don't phase you & you focus on long term and short term goals - in it for the long run!
What you can expect:
- As .NET Architect you'll be joining a newly formed Architecture team responsible for the design, development and delivery of the some of the company's most critical platforms used by all 90 million customers.
- You'll have the opportunity to really own your area and implement things how you believe they work
- Act as a driving force ensuring the team is more agile and help push towards full TDD and Dev-Ops
- Expand a grow a team around you as the company embarks on building its new internal team.
- Work toe to toe with 3rd party software vendors ensuring maximum ROI, quality of deliverables, etc
- One of your biggest challenges will be to work on rebuilding long standing platforms over the coming years, moving away from monolithic services and building new bespoke solutions via more modular Micro-services within the .NET stack, pushing into .NET Core and further cloud deployment.
- You'll be the tip of the speer technically & respected by your peers, working with both on and offshore development teams to bring your vision and roadmap to life!
- There's a big remit for this role and very genuine progression into Enterprise or Solution Architect, etc.
- Salary of £75-82k
- Annual bonus
- 7% pension
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell more
- Flexible benefits including share scheme, income protection plus much much more!
Global Head of Partnerships - Ecommerce
to £100K per Year
Global Head of Partnerships - Ecommerce - Health & Beauty... Read more
Role: Global Head of Partnerships – Ecommerce
Location: London (Initially Remote)
Salary: circa £85,000 + benefits
My client, a global leader in the health and beauty sector, is currently looking for a Global Head of Partnerships to work closely with their new D2C Platform provider and 3rd parties to drive revenues for their Ecommerce offering. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to take ownership of a key strategic business area within a large scale, multi-channel retail organisation.
- Work with the Global Leadership Team & Platform Partner to define the global ecommerce vision and strategy
- Be an advocate and change agent for the organisations new Digital-First approach
- Manage key relationships with partners, reviewing regularly and consistently driving results
- Become the Digital and Ecommerce SME within the business
- Develop digital launch strategies and roadmaps by territory
- Work with global team and partners to identify, conceptualize, and implement innovative solutions that expand the reach of customers across current and emerging digital platforms
- Assess, design and implement new processes and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of partnerships
- Work with finance to build business plans, P&L’s and annual budgets and forecasts for ecommerce by territory
- Review current ecommerce department and propose best in class structure to support the new partnership
- Build a happy, productive and engaged team working to the highest standards
Skills and Experience
- Seasoned Ecommerce Partnerships professional
- Business Analysis and Change Management experience
- Experienced in managing 3rd party suppliers and agencies
- Knowledge and experience of the luxury health and beauty category preferable
- Knowledge and experience of expanding into international markets
- Excellent project management, account management and organisational skills
- Experienced in managing a broad-skilled team (technical as well as managerial and commercial)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Dynamic, ambitious and results driven
Chief Technology Officer
to €150K per Year
ID: CTO BNL
CTO - eCommerce... Read more
Role: Chief Technology Officer – eCommerce
Salary: Up to €150,000
TechNET CXO is currently working with a global market leader on a confidential search to find an exceptional CTO to lead their IT and eCommerce departments to deliver a much-improved digital offering, driving revenue to reach their US$ 2 billion turnover target.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this individual will provide guidance to the board and the heads of departments by evaluating, developing and executing IT strategies that align with the vision of the company.
- Take the eCommerce platform to the next level
- Contribute to the growth of the online business
- Take responsibility for website design, web application and apps
- Evaluate third party software within the development lifecycle
- Implementing policies and procedures for IS reliability
- Establish cloud solutions if needed
- A motivational and Passionate Leader
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A current and in depth understanding of technology surrounding the entire eCommerce landscape
- Good understanding of most recent back- and front-end programming languages
- Extensive experience in E-commerce
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, digitally centric environment
- You are energetic, collaborative and results-oriented self-starter
- Technically savvy, forward-thinking, innovative and adaptable
- Able to work well under pressure