With the decline of traditional brick-and-mortar retail, comes the rapid expansion of the eCommerce industry, with a wealth of opportunity for both technology and digital leaders. From pure-play eCommerce to Digitally Native Brands, TechNET CxO engages with a number of technology centric organisations, driven by creating new and innovative ways to reach consumers through digital channels.
Working with clients in the Marketplaces, Pure-play, B2B eCommerce and Multichannel spaces, the team at TechNET CxO is always looking to engage talent in the following positions:
- Head of eCommerce / eCommerce Director
Latest eCommerce JobsReceive jobs like these by email
.Net Technical Architect
to £114K per Year
100 million user platforms!... Read more
- Are you a credible Technical Architect who's highly experienced within .NET?
- Interested in high transactional systems with very unique challenges?
- How does 100 million users, 4k searches a second and 1 million daily sales sound?
- Interested in defining tech standards, best practice & future platform architect?
- Have a desire to own your area and move systems to Micro-services, AWS and more?
- Looking for a step towards being a Solution or Enterprise Architect?
Location: Fully remote until at least March 2021, 2 days in the office per week thereafter. Bedfordshire
Salary : £85-95k + 20% bonus (now re-aligned for 2021 performance),
Package: 7% pension, Life assurance, Share option scheme, 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell more + a flexible benefits scehme offering things such as; income protection, dental, medical, childcare and much more!
When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but at peak times their platforms that keep over 100 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month.
- Background as a .NET Developer
- A number of years of Technical architecture experience - aware of governance, scalability, security, application architecture - the whole picture!
- Demonstrable experience working on large scale systems, ideally E-commerce
- Back-end tech & principles - REST, SOA, Event-driven Architecture, Message Queuing, Microservices, etc
- Agile experience, but flexible enough to operate "between the lines" when needed
- Cloud experience such as AWS or Azure
- .NET Core
- E-commerce sector knowledge
- Online security
- Message Broker tools such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, ZeroMQ or similar
- EXPERIENCED - You have battle scars of being a .NET Developer and well-rounded architecture knowledge
- WISE - Able to draw on your past experience and "lessons learned" in order to help yourself & others
- ADAPTABLE - you naturally provide ideas on how to engineer solutions to complex problems
- RESILIENT - set-backs don't phase you & you focus on long term and short term goals - in it for the long run!
What you can expect:
- As Technical Architect you'll be joining a newly formed Architecture team responsible for the design, development and delivery of the some of the company's most critical platforms used by all 100million customers.
- You'll have the opportunity to really own your area and implement things how you believe they work
- One of your biggest challenges will be to work on rebuilding long-standing platforms over the coming years, moving away from monolithic services and building new bespoke solutions via more modular Micro-services within the .NET stack, pushing into .NET Core and further cloud deployment.
- One other key aspect will be looking into ho your architecture can be scaled to meet demand, such as £1 million sales a day at peak, 4k searches on the site per second, and over 250 price changes per second.
- Act as a driving force ensuring the team is more agile and help push towards full TDD and Dev-Ops
- Expand a grow a team around you as the company embarks on building its new internal team.
- Work toe to toe with 3rd party software vendors ensuring maximum ROI, quality of deliverables, etc
- You'll be the tip of the speer technically & respected by your peers, working with both on and offshore development teams to bring your vision and roadmap to life!
- There's a big remit for this role and very genuine progression into Enterprise or Solution Architect, etc.
Business Process Analyst
to €100K per Hour
Ecommerce - Contract - Venlo, NL... Read more
Business Process Analyst
6 – 12 Month Contract
Business Process Analyst required to join an Ecommerce business based in Venlo, NL. You will provide analysis and insight to improve and enhance the dropship strategy.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Analysing and investigating ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Identify and analyse roadblocks to the delivery of marketplace objectives.
- Review dropship operations, product onboarding etc to drive continuous improvement.
- Optimise business processes to drive marketplace growth.
- Perform root cause analysis and propose short, long and medium term solutions
- Evaluate current practices and develop business requirement documents which are future proof.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Process Analyst
- Ecommerce experience with strong customer focus and customer awareness
- Highly analytical with an ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and spoken English
- Exceptional stakeholder management ability
- Capable of producing clear and concise documents
Senior Product Specialist
Senior Product Specialist - Sweden - Helsingborg / Remote... Read more
Role: Senior Product Specialist (200899)
Location: Helsingborg – Sockerbruket / Remote
Duration: 8 Months
A Global Leading Retailer require a Senior Product Specialist for the Order Fulfilment and Delivery Services Capability Area. The ISOM Analytics is an Analytical product team which provides operational reporting and analytical capabilities on the Order Fulfilment solution.
Understand and Clarify possibilities of drawing insights in the domain area. Discuss and clarify outcome and details of the needed value from business stakeholders Document requirements as needed and as per agreed ways of working Analyse business need and propose solutions Help the engineering/development team in understanding the need and building the product.
Desired Knowledge, experience & skills
- Mindset of thinking Business Analytics
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Ecommerce expertise
- Background in working with Analytical solutions
- Knowledge of ETL process
- Knowledge of Reporting Tools
Three most important things
1. Business Analysis
2. Ecommerce Knowledge
3. Data Analysis