Make an impact on your career with our senior Tech Start-Up Recruitment services
Having worked with a number of start-ups from inception through to Series C funding and beyond, the team at TechNET CxO has a true appreciation for the chaotic but unbelievably exciting roller-coaster that is navigating rapid growth for a Tech Start-Up. Finding talent is hard, but building a narrative, a vision and a journey that top talent wants to be a part of can ensure that organisations are able to bring on the calibre of leadership that they need to drive their business to succeed.
We are working with start-ups across Music Tech, eCommerce, Broadcast Media, Marketplaces, SaaS, Unified Communications, AI, Virtual Reality and much more.
TechNET CxO is always keen to engage with driven and passionate Talent looking to drive high-growth start-ups in positions such as:
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Product Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- VP, Engineering
- VP, Growth
- VP, People
- VP, Product
- Divisional Directors
We also look to connect exceptional Digital and Tech Leaders with our start-up partners for Non-Executive Director and Advisor positions.
Latest Tech Start-up JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Senior Engineering Manager - Security
United Kingdom - London
to $300K per Year
... Read more
Role: Lead Engineering Manager, Security
Location: Remote (US - EET, EU - CET)
Salary: Up to $275,000
I am partnered with one of the world’s leading consumer tech organisations as they look to add a passionate and experienced Engineering Lead to their security team. The successful applicant will provide strategic and tactical direction to the business’ security engineering teams, working closely with engineering and product management piers to drive the continued evolution of the Cyber Security function. The client’s mission is to develop and nurture a suite of robust, scalable products at speed, in doing so enabling employees throughout the business to work freely and securely.
While this is a security leadership position, the client is keen to speak with leaders from a variety of engineering and software development backgrounds who maintain a passion for cybersecurity. The successful candidate will have a superb understanding of the software development lifecycle, outstanding experience leading and coaching teams of Engineering Managers, be an enthusiastic and proactive collaborator well-used to working closely with representatives from product management, and be an inspirational, collaborative leader who empowers those around them.
The business is globally renowned as an employer with a superb corporate culture who provides a great place to work. They are dedicated to fostering a culture of inclusion and healthy engineering practices and as a people-leader, the eventual post-holder with uphold these ideals, ensuring that all security teams are set up for success. This means prioritising overall team health, tech health, and delivery.
- Help the team of Engineering Managers meet and exceed their potential through effective leadership, collaboration, and coaching; provide a good balance of support and autonomy
- Nurture a culture of inclusion and ensure healthy engineering practices
- Work closely with the product lead to ensure that OKRs and roadmaps are delivered to a high standard and within then given timeframe
- Make quality and tech health priorities throughout the organisation
- Actively and effectively manage delivery and maintenance risk, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure that the team is delivery focused while protecting them from burnout
- Deliver an effective and productive balance between innovation, support, and maintenance
- Experience leading a team of Engineering Managers and overseeing multiple high-performing engineering teams
- Outstanding soft skills and demonstrable experience in people management
- Prioritise people and team development, great products will follow
- Good understanding and experience with data-informed, value-slicing, agile product development
- Highly skilled strategic thinker, able to pick apart ambiguity and provide clarity
- Very comfortable making impactful decisions, e.g. Buy vs Build
- Passionate about CSEC, risk management, and compliance, keen to share that passion to motivate your team and be a security evangelist throughout the wider organisation
This is a truly exceptional opportunity in a strategically vital role for one of the world’s most desirable employers. I look forward to receiving your application.
Global Head of Communications
Switzerland - Zurich
to $250K per Year
... Read more
Role: Global Head of Communications
Location: Remote, Europe (with travel)
Salary: $220,000 - $250,000 basic + bonus + coins
I am currently partnered with a leading Cryptocurrencies Trading Platform, going through a significant period of change and expansion. They are looking to identify an experienced, driven and passionate Global Head of Comms to manage and develop their product communication and brand awareness. The ideal candidate will come from eCommerce, eSports or Gaming with an appreciation for FinTech and Crypto.
- Amplify the voice of the company correctly communicating new product launches
- Manage company communications, preparing and executing a consistent communication plan in the region building brand awareness
- Work with the editorial team to develop and publish content across owned channels
- Participate in development and delivery of proactive corporate reputation campaigns, including the execution (e.g. media buying) and control the KPI to ensure the goals
- Help manage activation of strategic partnerships, including AC Milan.
- Company appearances at PR events - be the main point of contact in Europe to identify and manage our participation in events
- Frequent travel across Europe required
- Extensive product communication experience gained in-house or agency side
- Experience in managing communication budget
- Consumer digital brand management experience
- Meaningful international media relations expertise
- Digital approach and community management skills
- Meaningful experience managing reputational risks and crises
- Collaborative mindset to work in an international and multidisciplinary environment as part of one global team
- Entrepreneurial attitude as a must
Product Design Manager
United Kingdom - London
... Read more
Role: Product Design Manager
Location: Remote (European Time zone)
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Equity
I am currently exclusively partnered with an incredible rapid-growth scale-up organisation in the SaaS space. They offer a cutting-edge suite of decentralized communications products that are completely disrupting the market across the globe. This is a company with a conscience. In a world where our personal data is used as a commodity, they are on a mission to ensure everyone’s human right to privacy is not compromised!
I am looking to identify a passionate and tech-savvy Product Design Manager to build and mould the Design organisation across the company, globally. Joining as the first Product Design Manager, this person will have direct line management responsibility for 5 Product Designers, which will grow to 11 this year, coaching and leading the team to drive their career growth and improve on their product design skills.
Skills and Experience
- Strong track record of designing products that users rave about
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with Product and Engineering teams
- Experience in building and leading Product Design teams
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding with the ability to “talk tech” when needed
- Highly empathetic and servant leader
- Exceptional communication skills
- Inspirational leader with the ability to take people on a journey with you