Having worked with a number of start-ups from inception through to Series C funding and beyond, the team at TechNET CxO has a true appreciation for the chaotic but unbelievably exciting roller-coaster that is navigating rapid growth for a Tech Start-Up. Finding talent is hard, but building a narrative, a vision and a journey that top talent wants to be a part of can ensure that organisations are able to bring on the calibre of leadership that they need to drive their business to succeed.
We are working with start-ups across Music Tech, eCommerce, Broadcast Media, Marketplaces, SaaS, Unified Communications, AI, Virtual Reality and much more.
TechNET CxO is always keen to engage with driven and passionate Talent looking to drive high-growth start-ups in positions such as:
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Product Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- VP, Engineering
- VP, Growth
- VP, People
- VP, Product
- Divisional Directors
We also look to connect exceptional Digital and Tech Leaders with our start-up partners for Non-Executive Director and Advisor positions.
Latest Tech Start-up JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Senior Technical Consultant, US
to $170K per Year
Senior Technical Consultant, US - Digital Identity... Read more
Role: Technical Consultant
Salary: Up to $170,000
My client, a rapid-growth scale-up SaaS business in the Fraud Prevention / Digital Identity space is currently looking for a highly experienced and technically Savvy Consultant to join their high-performing Client Services team in the US.
- Engage in leading-edge Intelligence Driven Authentication projects for prolific clients
- Work across multiple projects at once, handling integration, deployment, and documentation of solutions
- Become a trusted advisor and SME to clients, attending workshops and meetings
- Produce requirements analysis, gap analysis and solution design documentation
- Provide technical training and support to customers throughout the project delivery
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams
Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience configuring and troubleshooting REST APIs
- Knowledge of Java Spring Boot framework
- Excellent client-facing manner, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving ability
- A good understanding of fraud & security technologies such as transaction monitoring, identity and access management, multi-factor authentication and threat intelligence
- Understanding of industry standards such as: OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, OATH, RADIUS
- Passionate, driven, and hardworking with ability to work autonomously
Lead Software Engineer
to £100K per Year
Remote - Bristol... Read more
Lead Software Engineer – Python/React
Bristol (2x per month in the office)
We are searching for a talented Lead Software Engineer with expertise in python and react to join a technology business that is on a mission to drive positive global change through data. You will work on a greenfield product leading and mentoring an ambitious team of developers, taking responsibility for technical and design leadership, from defining product roadmaps to ensuring agreed solutions are delivered to the highest standards.
Some of what you will be doing:
· Supporting your team of engineers to deliver world-class technical solutions.
· Overseeing the techniques, tools, and technologies your team is using.
· Providing mentoring to ensure each team member reaches their maximum potential.
· Collaborating with the Product Manager to keep the focus on product direction at all times.
· Suggesting improvements to the technical solutions across the organisation
· Hands-on engineering while supporting and guiding the team.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
· Previous experience leading a Software Engineering Team
· Strong experience with Python
· Experience in React.
· Strong communication skills and an ability to support and mentor a team.
It would be great if you also had:
· Experience with Django and Typescript
to £1000.00 per Day
SVP, Technology - Digital ID... Read more
Role: SVP, Technology – Digital ID
Location: UK, Remote
Day Rate: Competitive
Length: 6 months initial (immediate start)
My client, a high growth, international Tech scale-up in the Fraud Detection space, is currently looking for a driven and innovative SVP, Technology to join them on an initial 6-month contract, managing a large team of over 60 heads across Software Engineering, DevOps and Business Analysis.
- Reporting directly into the CTO, this person will be responsible for the creation and provision of the overarching technology strategy for the product portfolio, including current services and future innovations
- Drive the Engineering evolution, evaluating overall performance and accelerating delivery to realise commercial goals through technology
Skills and Experience
- Previous leadership experience with multi-domain Financial Technology organisations
- Strong experience leading scale-up teams, in excess of 100 associates
- Knowledge of Security & Authentication based technology
- Deep understanding of DevOps as a cultural trait
- Experience of SaaS delivery models
- Experience designing technology roadmaps and creating organisational models to meet growth and stability challenges
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, experience partnering with leadership team to dictate the future of the technology platform
- Balances the Build vs. Buy equation, focuses
- Understands & promotes the critical role of operations in the stability of the platform
- Deep understanding of data & metrics, how they support strategy