As the most commonly utilised option for businesses in the cloud market, SaaS is a rapidly growing and hugely exciting industry that is pushing the boundaries of technical possibilities. From the giants in the industry to fast-growing SaaS start-ups, TechNET CxO understands the needs, aspirations and challenges faced of businesses in this space, so are well positioned to find the absolute best talent to take up senior and leadership roles.
We are always looking to engage with senior SaaS talent in the following disciplines:
- Business Development
- Partnerships & Alliances
- Sales Leadership
- General Management
Latest SaaS JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £85K per Year
Revolutionise and disrupt the insurance industry... Read more
- Want to help disrupt and revolutionise an entire industry?
- Are you a developer who’s sick of working on consistently stale projects?
- How does utilising the best tech money can buy on an exciting greenfield project sound?
THE COMPANY: My client is a well-established InsurTech business that are about to kickstart a new greenfield project! Adding an exciting, innovative, and disruptive product to their portfolio that will be launched across the UK and overseas, covering Europe, Asia Pac, and the USA.
Their current flagship product, the Insurance Customer Portal, is a disruptive solution in the industry, helping various companies accelerate digital transformation to compete in a digital-first world. They’ve provided a revolutionary new way for brokers & insurers to present their full range of insurance products and services to customers in both B2C and B2B environments.
It's designed to offer an optimised user experience, driven by data, insight and understanding. Personalised to the individual, responsive to their behaviour, powered from our single customer view.
The product eco-system also comprises various satellite systems such as a custom-built rules engine and CMS. You can expect to not only be coding on these, but very much be involved from the inception of the idea right to the finished product, as well as an opportunity to get involved in other projects.
LOCATION: Savile Row, London W1 and Remote Working
SKILLS TO CREATE THRILLS -
- Full-stack development experience
- 4 years exp minimum in developing .NET products
- Experience with REST Web services
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns
- Experience in Angular.js or a similar JS MVC Framework
- Good understanding of the workings of the Task Parallel Library and its merits
- A solid understanding of SOLID
Those who have developed software outside of paid work or who have their own GitHub/StackOverflow etc. would illustrate the kind of passion my client is looking for!
BONUS POINTS FOR EXP WITH -
- NOSQL Databases (Mongo in particular)
- Angular 2+
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A truly competitive salary, £60,000 - £85,000
- Discretionary bonus (cash & share options)
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
- Business & leisure travel insurance (Bupa)
- Private health insurance (Vitality)
- Private pension scheme (Standard Life)