Understanding your SaaS job search
As the most commonly utilised option for businesses in the cloud market, SaaS is a rapidly growing and hugely exciting industry that is pushing the boundaries of technical possibilities. From the giants in the industry to fast-growing SaaS start-ups, TechNET CxO understands the needs, aspirations and challenges faced of businesses in this space, so are well positioned to find the absolute best talent to take up senior and leadership roles.
We are always looking to engage with senior SaaS talent in the following disciplines:
- Business Development
- Partnerships & Alliances
- Sales Leadership
- General Management
Latest SaaS JobsReceive jobs like these by email
United Kingdom - London
to £120K per Year
... Read more
Engineering Manager required to join a rapidly scaling business that works on an open-source platform and is empowering over 42 million users worldwide to be in control of where their data is hosted, enjoy their privacy, and take control of their communication thanks to incredibly advanced encryptions.
This position is 100% remote, and the business is backed by a portfolio of seriously dedicated investors.
- Working to communicate and shape technical strategies for your team
- Contributing 10-20% of your time to delivering code in support of your team
- Nurturing and developing your engineers’ professional journeys
- Working with your engineers on the overall effectiveness of delivery
- Conducting technical design sessions, retrospectives, and 1:1s
- Managing the recruitment and upskilling of your team
- Management of a high-performing cross-functional team
- Collaboration with Product Management and business stakeholders
- Strong experience in working with various methodologies including Agile, XP, and Lean
- Deep technical knowledge and the confidence to share and educate others
- Comfortable working at pace and trade-offs of an early-stage start-up
- Strong background working with IOS, Android, and SaaS
Morocco - El Khaddr
to £130K per Year
... Read more
Chief Technology Officer
"luxury/ lifestyle Marketplace - financially backed by a large retailer"
Salary - open depending on experience
Location (remote with some travel or a relocation to Morocco, Casablanca) - the company are considering candidates based anywhere across Europe
This is a new venture to launch a luxury & lifestyle marketplace across Morocco, Africa and the Middle East; with the backing of one of the largest retailers in Morocco, they currently have a team of 30 with ambitious plans to scale.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the technology team leading the development and rollout of the new marketplace and technologies across the business.
- Development of the platform strategy (SAAS solution) on all digital technical projects
- Establishment of the roadmap and monitoring of projects
- Ensure the management of platform developments and interfaces with the back office
- Carry out monitoring actions on technological innovations and IT security on the platform
- Manage the technical team (developers, project managers, architects, infrastructure division, etc.)
- Management and/or coordination with technical service providers
- Responsibility for technical budgets
- Project management skills taking into account cost, time and quality constraints
- Experience (at least 8+ years) in technical web development, product development, mobile development and e-commerce, ideally marketplace
- Salesforce experience required
- Expertise in digital and in the different languages â€‹â€‹and development frameworks
- Important technological culture, AI technologies is a plus
- Significant management experience, ability to build, grow and train the teams
- Results-oriented! Demonstrated ability to successfully build and bring products to market
- Hands-on experience in product life cycle management and software development (especially Agile methodologies)
- Expertise in solution architecture and design thinking required in cross-functional teams
- Strength of conviction to recommend technological choices
If this looks like an interesting opportunity, then please do apply & should your application be a good match we shall get in touch!
United Kingdom - London
to £70K per Year
... Read more
IOS Developer is required to join a rapidly growing start up that is paving the way to the future. This company is leading a project for decentralised communication and wants to build the best possible team to be able to bring their vision alive. This project is vital to allow people to control their own communication, whilst continuing to put security above all.
Some of what you will be doing:
- You will spend time building IOS applications written in Swift and Objective-C
- You will be comfortable providing peer code review for colleagues as well as receiving
- Working in an Agile environment
- Using Interface Builder to design UI
- Using your aesthetic design ability to establish UX conventions
A bit about you:
- You have an infectious passion for building software
- You are a huge advocate of code quality
- You are a curious, empathetic and enthusiastic individual