TechNET CxO is based in Milton Keynes, with a permanent view to growth and expansion. Our team is comprised of competitive, industrious and success driven consultants, who reflect the ambitious ethos of our business. If you match these criteria, then we want to hear from you.
Whether you are an experienced executive search consultant or recent graduate, TechNET CxO could be the environment to develop your career. We pride ourselves on our well established graduate training programme, providing full training, mentoring, and promotion opportunities to our new recruits. While prior knowledge of B2B sales is preferred, it is not essential – however, applicants must demonstrate a competitive nature, a desire to succeed, and the ability to work to their own initiative.
For the right applicant, a recruitment role at TechNET CxO offers:
Find out what its like to work for TechNET CxO
Current vacancies at TechNET CxO
Technical Architect - EUC, SharePoint, Power BI
to £75K per Year
100 million user business! £100k package... Read more
Technical Architect (EUC) - SharePoint Online, Power BI
- Are you a credible Technical Architect within the EUC space?
- Consider yourself a domain expert within SharePoint Online/O365 & Power BI?
- Want to help carve the roadmap for a 4-year £25M EUC modernisation programme?
- Have the desire to own your domain within and drive serious change?
- Interested in defining governance, best practice, frameworks for an “on-demand” office?
As Technical Architect you'll be joining a newly formed team responsible for bringing the business’ “Office on Demand” dream to life. As part of £20M programme over the next 4 years your role will be instrumental in revolutionising the way your colleagues work like never seen before.
Location: Fully remote until at least July 2021 / 1 day in the office per week thereafter (Bedfordshire)
Free on-site parking + direct London trains in as little as 1 hour.
Salary : £70-75k + 20% bonus (re-aligned for 2021 performance!)
Benefits: 7% pension contribution, life assurance, <£3k share reward, 2 share schemes, 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell + a flexible benefits scheme offering things such as income protection, dental, medical, childcare and much more!
When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but their platforms keep over 100 million users connected around the world. At peak their applications are used by over 20 million customers a month resulting in £1M of daily transitions, 40k concurrent users and 250 changes a second.
- Expert level of domain experience with SharePoint (online & on-prem)
- Strong domain knowledge within Power BI and Power Apps
- Understanding of Microsoft Evergreen
- Must have worked on full end to end projects
- Well versed in HLD - creating reference architecture, roadmap, governance & standards
- Strong track record within Architecture – this is not a support role
- TOGAF would be great to have!
What you can expect:
- Your mission is to create robust HLD, define the As-Is and To-Be, create reference architecture and assess any technical deb.
- You’ll carve out the future roadmap, encompassing the correct standards, governance, frameworks to work towards standardising your domain and really putting your stamp on it, fundamentally shining the light on “how” the business will achieve this.
- You will drive serious change over the next 4 years with defined investment (£25M+) and support from the CIO and an engineering team to support your efforts in terms of resource.
- You’ll work within a specialist Architecture function that spans Identity & Access Management, Productivity & Collaboration, Enterprise Management & Tooling and End User Hardware.
- As a domain expert you are the tip of speer when it comes to technical knowledge and will act as the “go-to” within your domain, working with a range out 3rd party suppliers and an internal engineering team.
- This is NOT a support or “tinkering” type role and you will not be deep-diving support tickets either.
- EXPERIENCED - You have battle scars well-rounded architecture knowledge
- WISE - Able to draw on your past experience and "lessons learned"
- ADAPTABLE - you naturally provide ideas on how to engineer solutions to complex problems
- RESILIENT - setbacks don't phase you & you focus on long term and short-term goals
- CREDIBLE – Able to hold your own and a natural leader