TechNET CxO is based in Milton Keynes, with a permanent view to growth and expansion. Our team is comprised of competitive, industrious and success driven consultants, who reflect the ambitious ethos of our business. If you match these criteria, then we want to hear from you.
Whether you are an experienced executive search consultant or recent graduate, TechNET CxO could be the environment to develop your career. We pride ourselves on our well established graduate training programme, providing full training, mentoring, and promotion opportunities to our new recruits. While prior knowledge of B2B sales is preferred, it is not essential – however, applicants must demonstrate a competitive nature, a desire to succeed, and the ability to work to their own initiative.
For the right applicant, a recruitment role at TechNET CxO offers:
Find out what its like to work for TechNET CxO
Current vacancies at TechNET CxO
United Kingdom - London
... Read more
Role: Client Principal
Salary: £150,000 + £100,000 package
I’m currently partnered with a rapidly growing, market leading professional services consultancy that deliver Cloud and DevOps solutions. A market leader with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board an experienced, technically minded strategic closer to join an extremely successful established team and join this journey of rapid growth with the business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in delivering consultative sales to C-Suite level decision makers, experience within selling solutions into the financial services, Telco or E-Comm industry. For the right candidate this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking and disruptive organisation with a vested interest in developing its people into market experts.
- To be consultative and advise ways to optimise and maximise profitability of existing service offerings.
- Collaborate with consulting and technology services partners to win and deliver new client engagements.
- Provide industry insight for the business’ service offerings (to ensure their market relevance) in the Financial Services, and one or more of Manufacturing, Utilities or Retail industries.
- Understand a client’s strategy inside out, identifying opportunities to improve the partnership and increase revenue.
- Engage and maintain C-Suite and line-of-business relationships within the customer organisation to become a trusted advisor and achieve their business goals, Cloud and DevOps strategies and redefine their industries.
- Model Cost/Benefits to create compelling business cases for Cloud & DevOps adoption.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering background but now working in a business-consulting role
- First-hand experience of leading Cloud and DevOps adoption and/or digital transformation within the Financial Services, and one or more of Manufacturing, Utilities or Retail industries.
- A track record of creating, selling, and delivering multi-million-pound deals, technology consulting engagements.
- Experience of developing and promoting governance models supporting the best practice in Cloud & DevOps adoption.
- To bring an existing contact of senior technologists within target enterprise clients.
- Strong business acumen in specialised areas (strategy, product development, organisational change, business change).
- Able to understand customer business drivers and strategies, to measure and monitor the benefits Cloud & DevOps adoption