TechNET CxO is based in Milton Keynes, with a permanent view to growth and expansion. Our team is comprised of competitive, industrious and success driven consultants, who reflect the ambitious ethos of our business. If you match these criteria, then we want to hear from you.
Whether you are an experienced executive search consultant or recent graduate, TechNET CxO could be the environment to develop your career. We pride ourselves on our well established graduate training programme, providing full training, mentoring, and promotion opportunities to our new recruits. While prior knowledge of B2B sales is preferred, it is not essential – however, applicants must demonstrate a competitive nature, a desire to succeed, and the ability to work to their own initiative.
For the right applicant, a recruitment role at TechNET CxO offers:
Find out what its like to work for TechNET CxO
Current vacancies at TechNET CxO
.Net Technical Architect
to £82K per Year
90 million user business!... Read more
- Are you a .NET Technical Architect/.NET Domain Architect?
- Want to work on systems at major scale supporting over 90 million annual users at peak?
- Interested in defining tech standards, best practice & formulating a "think tank" mentality?
- Interested in being part of newly formed team that will re-engineer these platforms?
- Have a desire to own your area and move systems to Micro-services and .NET Core?
- Looking for a step towards being a Solution or Enterprise Architect?
Location: Fully remote until at least Feb 2021
The Company: When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but at peak times their platforms that keep over 90 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month.
- Background as a .NET Developer
- A number of years of Technical architecture experience - aware of governance, scalability, security, application architecture - the whole picture!
- Demonstrable experience working on large scale systems, ideally a Back End focus
- Proven experience with C# and the .NET/Microsoft stack
- Strong experience with as REST, WCF, Web-API or Micro-services, etc
- Ideally have exposure Message Broker tools such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, ZeroMQ or similar
- Agile experience, but flexible enough to operate "between the lines"
- Cloud experience such as AWS or Azure, .NET Core, E-commerce, Online security
- EXPERIENCED- You have battle scars of being a .NET Developer and well-rounded architecture knowledge
- WISE - Able to draw on your past experience and "lessons learned" in order to help yourself & others
- ADAPTABLE- you naturally provide ideas on how to engineer solutions to complex problems
- RESILIENT- set-backs don't phase you & you focus on long term and short term goals - in it for the long run!
What you can expect:
- As .NET Architect you'll be joining a newly formed Architecture team responsible for the design, development and delivery of the some of the company's most critical platforms used by all 90 million customers.
- You'll have the opportunity to really own your area and implement things how you believe they work
- Act as a driving force ensuring the team is more agile and help push towards full TDD and Dev-Ops
- Expand a grow a team around you as the company embarks on building its new internal team.
- Work toe to toe with 3rd party software vendors ensuring maximum ROI, quality of deliverables, etc
- One of your biggest challenges will be to work on rebuilding long standing platforms over the coming years, moving away from monolithic services and building new bespoke solutions via more modular Micro-services within the .NET stack, pushing into .NET Core and further cloud deployment.
- You'll be the tip of the speer technically & respected by your peers, working with both on and offshore development teams to bring your vision and roadmap to life!
- There's a big remit for this role and very genuine progression into Enterprise or Solution Architect, etc.
- Salary of £75-82k
- Annual bonus
- 7% pension
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell more
- Flexible benefits including share scheme, income protection plus much much more!