With a history of creating long-term and trusting relationships with Enterprise organisations, TechNET CxO Recruitment has partnerships with a number of businesses that are currently going through major transformation programmes. TechNET CxO continues to run projects with these partners to find senior leaders in both permanent and interim positions that understand the pitfalls and challenges that occur throughout the digitization process. From global banks to manufacturing organisations, the scope
Positions that TechNET CxO are commonly engaged on are:
- Transition Director
- Chief Transformation Officer
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Strategy Consultant
- VP, Digital Transformation
Latest Digital Transformations JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Global Head of Partnerships - Ecommerce
to £100K per Year
Global Head of Partnerships - Ecommerce - Health & Beauty... Read more
Role: Global Head of Partnerships – Ecommerce
Location: London (Initially Remote)
Salary: circa £85,000 + benefits
My client, a global leader in the health and beauty sector, is currently looking for a Global Head of Partnerships to work closely with their new D2C Platform provider and 3rd parties to drive revenues for their Ecommerce offering. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to take ownership of a key strategic business area within a large scale, multi-channel retail organisation.
- Work with the Global Leadership Team & Platform Partner to define the global ecommerce vision and strategy
- Be an advocate and change agent for the organisations new Digital-First approach
- Manage key relationships with partners, reviewing regularly and consistently driving results
- Become the Digital and Ecommerce SME within the business
- Develop digital launch strategies and roadmaps by territory
- Work with global team and partners to identify, conceptualize, and implement innovative solutions that expand the reach of customers across current and emerging digital platforms
- Assess, design and implement new processes and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of partnerships
- Work with finance to build business plans, P&L’s and annual budgets and forecasts for ecommerce by territory
- Review current ecommerce department and propose best in class structure to support the new partnership
- Build a happy, productive and engaged team working to the highest standards
Skills and Experience
- Seasoned Ecommerce Partnerships professional
- Business Analysis and Change Management experience
- Experienced in managing 3rd party suppliers and agencies
- Knowledge and experience of the luxury health and beauty category preferable
- Knowledge and experience of expanding into international markets
- Excellent project management, account management and organisational skills
- Experienced in managing a broad-skilled team (technical as well as managerial and commercial)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Dynamic, ambitious and results driven
Executive Search Consultant
TechNET CxO Exec Search Consultant - Internal... Read more
To place candidates in job opportunities with TechNET CxO’s clients on either a permanent or interim basis.
- To actively canvass existing and potential new clients with a view to obtaining details of current recruitment requirements.
- To take extensive details from clients, either over the telephone or face-to-face, regarding any relevant vacancies they are currently recruiting for.
- Where necessary, successfully negotiate Terms of Business with a view to maximising TechNET IT’s financial capabilities.
- To accurately input all client and vacancy details onto Bullhorn and Invenias.
- To search for candidates using all available media. (TechNET IT database, LinkedIn, Job boards, etc)
- To effectively and proactively headhunt Senior Candidates
- To build research packs and candidate briefing packs
- To define and create Search Strategies, working collaboratively with Clients to design bespoke search processes.
- To manage all advertising and headhunting response in a professional and timely fashion.
- Pre-screen all candidates, either over the telephone or by face-to-face interview, to attain their suitability and interest in any given vacancy.
- To introduce all relevant candidates to TechNET CxO’s clients via the agreed method.
- To create full and engaging Executive Summaries for shortlisted candidates.
- Offer interview guidance to all candidates prior to the interview.
- Take feedback from all candidates immediately after any interview has taken place, whilst trying to overcome any possible reservations, and communicate this to the client.
- Act as a consultant when brokering offers of employment.
- Take accurate details of any job offers and relay these details to the candidate immediately.
- Where necessary, contact the client on the scheduled start date to confirm candidate attendance and invoicing details.
- Where possible visit clients at their premises to establish a better working relationship between TechNET CxO and the client.
- To develop client relationships, always presenting TechNET in the most professional light.
- To identify and formalise client agreements where possible to PSL/Sole supplier/MV status.
- To map your market sector, demonstrating thorough understanding of your industry, potential growth and competitors.
- To fly the TechNET flag and support all company decisions.
- To achieve your monthly financial target (minimum £150,000 per annum of invoiced revenue), as agreed with the Manager.
- To always promote TechNET in a positive manner
- To always promote TechNET’s clients in a positive manner