‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
to £70K per Year
Role: Sales Manager
Location: Richmond Upon Thames
Salary: £60,000 + £20,000 (uncapped)
I am currently partnered with an extremely ambitious, rapidly expanding organisation that has recently been included in the Financial Times 2021 top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. This company have a multi software solution that is embedded in the ever growing, ever expanding world of E-commerce, this company are growing from strength to strength, so is looking to onboard multiple intelligent, hungry and success driven sales individuals that are looking to springboard their career and progress.
The ideal candidate will have Sales Manager experience and a great interest and experience in the E-commerce sector. For the right person this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career in a young, dynamic forward-thinking and disruptive organisation.
- Responsible for actively engaging with global brands and retailers and selling business across multiple geographies
- Successfully negotiate and close deals at Director and C-level within the retail sector
- Working collaboratively with the sales team to chase provided leads while also creating own target list and pipeline of future new business.
- Utilise your existing network of senior level contacts
- Lead from the front and proudly represent the business as a proud ambassador.
- Be flexible and regularly travel, primarily in the UK and Europe
Skills and Qualifications
- To be engaging in face-to-face meetings, comfortable and confident on the phone as well as showing the ability to demonstrate excellent written communication to provide consultative strategy.
- To believe in the product and can authentically sell the organisations story.
- To hit the ground running and always striving to discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable, effective campaigns.
- Demonstrable track record of negotiating and closing deals and meeting or exceeding sales quota. This can be in a software products and solutions or SaaS company, preferably with consumer brands and retail stores, or in another capacity within the retail industry.
- You are a skilled salesperson with a strong network of senior level contacts within the retail sector
- Have the ability to pitch face to face with conviction.
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- To be tenacious in hitting and exceeding set targets.