‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
to £120K per Year
Role: Solution Architect
Location: St Paul’s, London
Salary range: £100,000 - £120,000
I am currently partnered with a rapidly growing, ambitious software organisation embedded in the incredibly exciting world of Fraud, authorisation and authentication. A market leader with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board several bright, inquisitive and data driven Solution Architects that have a passion for identity fraud prevention and developing their market knowledge in order to progress rapidly within the business.
The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in the organisation as a key stakeholder in the Technology team and assist in determining the future direction of the business by developing pattens and improving technical debt.
- Design and evaluate the product Solution by evaluating product epics, revised infrastructure designs, architectural patterns, or security requirements.
- Guide Engineering, Quality Assurance DevOps teams in the implementation of the solution by reviewing approaches, elaborating solutions, or gaining approving for significant architectural decisions.
- Create or modify architectural patterns to provide practical assistance to Engineering teams that align to the business’s technical product strategy.
- Partner with Product owners to develop product architectural blueprints and roadmaps that align with architectural standards and technology strategy.
- Support the client facing teams with product or technical knowledge in response to requests.
Skills and Qualifications
- To have six years of experience working in an application solution design role.
- In addition to application solution design at least two years of experience in any two of the following domains: business, information, security, infrastructure.
- A strong understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google).
- Broad understanding of authentication mechanisms.
- High level understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques.